PEG Writing has released its latest version: PEG Writing 5.0.
PEG Writing 5.0 includes many enhancements that complement existing prompt, lesson, and reporting features. Some of our exciting improvements include:
- Accessibility options, including adjustable font size, color contrast, color overlay, and line reader
- New graphic organizers and interactive lessons
- New report layouts with additional performance insights
- Ability to recommend prompts to individual students or groups of students
- Ability to work on more than one writing assignment at a time
- Search feature that allows teachers to search for prompts by title or description
- Enhanced error recognition for mechanics and sentence formation
There are many ways to learn more about our new release.
- Our student and teacher enhancement sheets break down the upgrades by user.
- Register for an upcoming The Dazzling World of PEG Writing 5.0 webinar.
- If you've used PEG Writing in the past and would like to see the new features and refresh your existing skills in the program, sign up for our professional development webinar!